Delivery Terms & Conditions - Australia Wide - Prodigg®
Faulty/ Damaged items
Unfortunately items can be damaged in transit. We ask for photos via email so we can organise a speedy replacement. Damages after delivery will be considered under our warranty procedures.
We do not refund for change of mind however we are happy to exchange providing the below;
- 1) It is within 7 days
- 2) The items are undamaged
- 3) The items are still in the original, unmarked packaging
- 3 hours’ notice is required if you wish to return items to our warehouse.
- Please ring us on 1300 132 514 to advise us of your intention. For items that have been delivered, please contact us to arrange for a return delivery.
- This will incur additional charges.
Delivery procedures: Delivery Charges Apply
We use M3 Logistics for our delivery requirements.
- All deliveries are to your front door only.
- Our deliver company cannot deliver to PO BOXES. Please ensure that a street address is provided or your order will be delayed.
- M3 Logistics will contact you to book in your delivery. Someone must be on site to take delivery.
- The driver will make a courtesy call one hour upon approach to the requested address.
- As all deliveries need to be signed for, we will be unable to leave your items unattended, if no one can take collection they will be returned to the distribution centre. Someone will contact you to arrange a further delivery date.
- This will be an additional delivery charge.
- By signing the consignment note, the customer is agreeing that the goods have been received and are in good order and condition.
Should the customer receive an item and it is not the colour they ordered, the customer must reject the delivery/ collection. If this occurs later due to not checking the item when it was delivered - a second delivery fee will be charged for the replacement item to be sent.
Collection from our Blacktown Warehouse: Handling charges apply
We require 3 hours’ notice should you choose to collect your item.
- On receiving the goods please check the packaging and product to ensure it is in good order. If the goods are damaged the customer should not take the items and a replacement will be organised.
- Please note that due to the fragile nature of our items we cannot be responsible for the item once it has been accepted in good order so it is imperative that you check the goods before accepting them
- By purchasing from our website you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions including the payment of the necessary pick-up /delivery fees indicated above.
- If the product or the packaging is damaged, what steps should I follow?
- If the items are damaged, please take photos and contact Prodigg immediately.We will either organise a replacement or discuss our warranty produces.
- If an accessory or an item is missing, what steps should I follow?
- The same policy applies, if the customer checks and realises there is an accessory or part missing they should contact Prodigg to advise.